BHADANI Terms and Conditions for Training
The following constitute the terms and conditions to which applicants agree when booking any BHADANI face to face or Class Room Training (Terms and Conditions). Throughout the Terms and Conditions the BHADANI means BHADANI (Administration) and BHADANI QUANTITY SURVEYORS AND TRAINING PVT. LTD.
The BHADANI reserves the right to review and update these periodically.
Registration with the BHADANI
1. During Registration, we require you to provide certain information about yourself. In doing this, you agree to :
a) Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the relevant registration form.
2. Course Fees once paid cannot be refundable in any situation only, all the Disputes shall be settled in Delhi Jurisdiction only.
The BHADANI does not accept responsibility for anyone acting as a result of information in, or views expressed on, its training courses including course materials. Opinions expressed are those of individual trainers and not necessarily those of the BHADANI. Applicant should take professional advice when dealing with specific situations
3. If Delay in Course is Caused by you (which shall be decided by BHADANI Administration department , you have to pay us full Course fees for each level to again start the training.
Course Duration will start from the date on which student pay his fees.
4. Fees of Level 1 is Rs.21830 (Duration 1.5 Month (45 Hours) , Level 2 is Rs. 14750( Days (8 Hours)) , Level 3 is Rs.15500(Duration 25 Days), Level 4 is Rs.18500(Duration 25 Days), Level 5 is Rs.21000(Duration 25 Days)
Note :- Course Duration will start from the date on which student pay his fees.
Here Day Means 1 Hour , Means students can get 1 hour class per day.
5. 50 percent amount of course fees shall be paid on First Day and remaining 50 percent amount of course fees shall be paid within10 days.
6. If remaining 50 percent of Course Fees shall not be submitted by you within 10 days, then your course will get stopped, and no further class shall be provided by us till the submission of remaining 50 percent of course fees, Completion Certificate and Placement Assistance shall not be provided by us in any situation until the complete course fees is not submitted by you.
7. Medical Leave shall be permitted for only for 7 days, Accidental Leave shall be permitted for only for 7 days (proof of accident, your photos shall be sent by you as a proof) , no other leave shall be permitted for even 1 day.
8. Course (Any Level) shall be considered complete if the course duration gets over.
9. Certificate shall be awarded in soft copy only , if Any Student wants hard copy then students must collect their certificates from Nearest Branches of BHADANIS , If Students wants his / her certificate to be couriered to his / her address directly then student has to pay INR 500 against the Certificate Printing , courier and handling charges.
10. BHADANI is not liable for any placement guarantee , BHADANI shall only help you in Making your Bio-Data/Curriculum Vitae/Resume and provide you Placement Assistance (which includes, if any jobs requirements come to us for you, we shall inform you about the requirements and provide you Interview Details and Venue)
11. You need to take your own laptop for the training; we shall not provide you any Electronic Equipment to use.
Note :- This terms and Conditions are enforceable when you pay the fees to take admission.
This is totally delegate/ student's responsibility to ask for the terms and conditions from the trainer or any other Bhadanis representative present at your admitted branch.
BHADANI'S Legal Department
Mail Id :-