BHADANIS INSTITUTE'S TRAINING APPROVED BY GOVERNMENT OF INDIA AS A VERIFIED PROFESSION AS A QUANTITY SURVEYOR RULES , 1975 ( MAHARASHTRA) 1979 (WEST BENGAL)
CHECK APPROVAL AND RECONITION BELOW LINK
|DELHI /NCR REGION |
NEAR NIRMAN VIHAR METRO STATION (LAXMI NAGAR) BRANCH ADDRESS :- Street Number 6 , Angad Nagar West Laxmi Nagar
|PUNE (SWARGATE) |
Office No. 957 Near RashtraBhushan Chowk, Sukhrawar Peth, Police Colony, Swargate, Pune, Maharashtra 411042, India
|KOLKATA (SALT LAKE, SECTOR-5)|
BANGALORE ( MARATHALLI)
Click Here to Check our Online E- Learning Platform
BHADANIS INSTITUTE PROVIDE VERY IMPORTANT ONLINE OR OFFLINE TRAINING TO DIPLOMA (POLYTECHNIC) BTECH CIVIL ENG STUDENTS IN QUANTITYSURVEY FIELD CALL OR WHATSAPP US AT +918603333379
BHADANIS Quantity Surveying Courses are Designed as per the Current Market Trends and Requirements and Fresher or Experienced Civil Engineer Can Easily Join and Complete the Training in Online and Offline Mode Both and can easily get the knowledge which Market demands.
You must Become a Quantity Surveyor first before entering into Civil Engineering Field or holding any position in Construction Industry.
INSTITUTE FOR CONSTRUCTION PROFESSIONALS , CIVIL ENGINEERS, PLANNING ENGINEERS, QUANTITY SURVEYORS , ARCHITECTS , COST ENGINEERS , OWNERS , BUILDERS , CONTRACTORS AND OTHER ENGINEERS
ASIA'S LARGEST NUMBER OF
BOOKS PUBLISHER BY ANY INSTITUTE IN THE FIELD OF QUANTITY SURVEYING
WE BELIVE IN DELIVERING THE CONTENT TO THE HUNGRY PROFESSIONALS
OUR CERTIFICATE IS VALID IN THE MINISTRY OF UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (UAE), OMAN, QATAR, BAHRAIN , KUWAIT , SAUDI ARABIA AUSTRALIA , CANADA AND EUROPEN COUNTRIES
BHADANIS QUANTITY SURVEYING TRAINING INSTITUTE FOR
An Oldest and Most Trusted Institute for Civil Engineers !!
SINCE 3 February 1990 in INDIA , DUBAI, NEW ZEALAND,
CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT TRAINING INSTITUTE FULLY JOB ORIENTED SHORT TERM COURSES FOR CIVIL ENGINEERS DURATION ( 1 MONTH TO 6 MONTHS)
JOIN ONLINE TRAINING IN QUANTITY SURVEYING AND BECOME A CERTIFIED QUANTITY SURVEYOR PROFESSIONAL
BECOME A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL
OUR CERTIFICATE IS VALID IN INDIA, DUBAI, OMAN , QATAR, BEHRAIN, AUSTRALIA, CANADA, UK ETC.
BHADANIS INSTITUTE IS A TRAINING PARTNER OF CIOB, LONDON, MEMBER OF WORLD BANK GROUP , REGISTERED UNDER GOVT OF INDIA, AND ISO CERTIFIED
COURSES OFFERED :- QUANTITY SURVEYING & ESTIMATION , BILLING & PLANNING ENGINEERING, VALUATION ENGINEERING, HIGHWAY DESIGN ESTIMATION ENGINEER, QUALITY CONTROL / ASSURANCE, CONSTRUCTION TENDERING AND CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTS MANAGEMENT AND CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS MANAGEMENT
VALUATION OF LAND AND BUILDING (REAL ESTATE EXPERTISE) , INTERIOR WORKS ESTIMATION
FOR ONLINE TRAINING
FOR QUICK INFORMATION CALL OR WHATSAPP +918603333379
TAKE CLASSROOM TRAINING
NIGHT BACTCH FOR JOB HOLDERS
WE WELCOME ALL CONSTRUCTION PROFESSIONALS FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD FOR ONLINE TRAINING / LIVE TRAINING !!!
Note :- Admission for International Students will start from 10 Nov
After Completing Class Room or Online Training ~ Become Consultant or Start your Own Construction Company or You can Apply for the Position of Consultant, Planning Engineer, Project Manager, General Manager, Valuation Engineer, Incharge, Tendering Engineer, Business Development Manager/ Executive, Contract Executive, Construction Contract Manager, Billing Engineer / Invoice Engineer , Technical Invoice Expert Junior Quantity Surveyor , Estimator, Cost Engineer, BBS Engineer , Document Controller Etc. for the Projects of Buildings (Residential, Commercial , Industrial, Roads, Highways and Bridges in any part of the world !!!
****More than 1000000+ Numbers of Students Trained from all over the world
Construction Roles and Responsibilities of a Construction Site Manager
What exactly does a construction site manager do? What are a construction site manager's roles and duties? What does a manager of a construction site do?
Construction site manager's job description
A construction site manager, often referred to as a construction manager, building manager, or site agent, is responsible for managing daily operations and ensuring that work is completed in a construction site or project in a safe manner while adhering to the necessary quality standards. Construction site managers are responsible for managing any delays or issues that arise on-site during a construction project, as well as for staying within the project's timeframe and budget.
The management of quality control, health and safety checks, and the inspection of completed work are all a part of the function. Before site activity begins, many construction site managers will be involved, and they are in charge of overseeing communications between all parties participating in the project's on-site development.
This sample job description for a construction site manager provides a list of the most crucial tasks and obligations, which are listed below. It can be altered to meet the precise Construction Site Manager profile that a recruiter or job applicant is attempting to fill.
responsibilities and duties of a construction site manager
The job description for a construction site manager should include a range of duties and responsibilities, such as: managing contractual employees; hosting meetings with subcontractors; and visiting the site beforehand.
• Verifying that work procedures adhere to building codes.
• Producing reports
• Hiring personnel.
• Upholding quality assurance practises
• Conducting safety checks and guaranteeing job site and construction safety
• Verifying and putting together site reports, plans, and drawings • Watching how the job is going.
Utilizing specialised computer applications for construction management, problem-solving, and employee motivation.
• Communicating with clients, professional employees (such architects and surveyors), and the general public to report progress
Manager of a construction site Qualifications, Skills, and Requirements
These typical abilities and credentials must to be listed in the job description for a construction site manager:
Knowledge of local building codes is essential, as is a bachelor's degree in construction management, construction science, or engineering, as well as prior job experience and fundamental computer skills like Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
• Software for construction project management expertise;
A 30-day course in quantity surveying, estimation, and costing, as well as QA and QC Level 1.
1. Recognizing the Functions of Construction Managers and BHADANI'S Construction Management Training in the Construction Industry
2. Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (**New**)
3. Techniques for Quality Control and Quality Assurance (Basics)
4. Civil Works Construction Methodologies and Their Use in the Construction Industry
5. Identification, Analysis, and Reporting of Construction Activities
Making Chartered and Feasible Reports for Projects
Reports on the project's risk analysis and next steps
8. Comprehending and Interpreting the Architectural and Structural Drawings
9. Quantity Take Off From the Drawings, Including PCC, RCC, Reinforcement, Shuttering, and Others.
10. Quantity Extraction From the Architectural Drawings (Like Brickwork, Plaster Painting Putty Work Etc.)
11. Methods for Quicker Takeoff from Civil Drawings
12. Analysis of All Civil Drawing Types with Appropriate Excel Formats
13. Creation and Preparation of Management Information Systems (MIS) in Appropriate Formats in Compliance with IS Standards
Estimation of All Types of Civil, Interior, Bridge, Road, Highway, Canal, Culvert, Drain, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Projects Training
15. Design Phase Estimation Techniques
16. Pre-Construction Phase Estimation Methods
17. Techniques for Estimation During the Post-Construction Phase
Calculator for making concrete, steel, brickwork, plaster, and other materials
Estimation for Pre-Engineered Buildings (PEB) 19.
20. Training on Costing Methods for All Types of Civil, Interior, Bridge, Road, Highway, Canal, Culvert, and Drain Projects as well as Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Projects
Risk-Based Costing Techniques, Number 21
Costing Methodologies - Parametric Costing 22
23. Machinery Transport Management and Costing - Costing Techniques for Costing.
24. Scope Estimation and Cost Analysis: Costing Techniques
Artificial Intelligence Costing Techniques (**New**)
26. Costing Methodologies for the Construction Project: Consulting and Software Use
S-Curve Reporting 27.
28. Planning for labour deployment according to budget
29. Analysis of Productivity and Labour Economics
30. Labor Output Analysis in accordance with the IS Code, the Schedule of Rates, and BHADANI'S New Technique
31. Management and Economic Order Quantity (EOQ)
32. Analysis of Machinery Output Using Market Standards
33. Labor and machinery deployed at a construction site: Profit and Loss Analysis
34. Preparation of Daily Work Reports (DWR) in accordance with Quantity Surveyor Standards
35. The Bar Bending Schedule (BBS) for all RCC structures, including footing beams, slabs, columns, raft, footing, and staircase, among others.
36. Takeoff for Bill of Quantity (Material and Preparation)
37. Rate Analysis for All Civil Work Types
Techniques for Material Reconciliation on the Parts of the Contractor and the Client
39. Material Procurement Strategies in accordance with Quantity Surveying Techniques 40.
GRATIS Quantity Surveying with Practical Experience
You can apply for Junior Quantity Surveyor, Estimator, Cost Engineer, BBS Engineer, Document Controller, and other positions after completing Level 1 for projects including buildings, roads, highways, and bridges billing engineering. Timing: 15 Days
Understanding the Role of BHADANI'S Billing Engineer / Invoice Engineering in India's and the World's Construction Management
2. Understanding the role in head office with client coordination and performing billing engineering tasks at the site office
3. Account Fundamentals is necessary for Billing Engineers
4. Construction Billing Practices from the Client and Contractor Perspectives
5. Both client and contractor sides must certify interim payments (IPC)
6. Subcontracting - RA Billing - Client Billing
7. Billing with and without GST: Expert Advice
8. CPWD and Corporations and PSU's Billing Methods
9. Billing Production Using ERP
10. The claim and dispute resolution processes, as well as any necessary billing and MIS generation methods.
11. Material Engineering Bills from the Contractor's and Client's Sides
12. Billing for third-party contractors
13. Contractor billing for joint venture companies
14. Vendor/Petty Billing
15. Post-construction preliminary billing
16. International Billing Challan Generation using InterAlia Billing
17. The methods invoice engineers use to manage claims
18. Claim of Price Variations in accordance with Indian Government Norms
19. Quantity Variations Claim as Per Indian Government Norms
20. Measurement Mode Using IS Codes and Nomenclatures
21. Claim of Extra Item Analysis of All Types of Civil Works Executed on the Site and During the Post-Contracting Period
Reconciling Vendor and Client Bills
Following completion of Levels 1 and 2, candidates may apply for positions as a Billing Engineer/Invoice Engineer, Technical Invoice Expert Junior Quantity Surveyor, Estimator, Cost Engineer, BBS Engineer, Document Controller, etc. for projects involving the construction of buildings, roads, highways, and bridges (Contract Engineering)
LEVEL 3 & 4:
30 days is the duration.
1. Creation of Tendering Documents
2. Instructions for Submission of Tendering Documents
3. Creation of Tender Review Reports (T.R.R.) for Consultants and Contractors
4. Technical Bidding in accordance with Government Laws and BHADANI'S Technique
5. Financial Bidding in accordance with Government Laws and BHADANI'S Technique
6. Techniques for Preparing Statutory Documents for the Tender
7. Purchasing and Negotiation Strategies Employed by Clients and Contractors
8. Pre-Bid Meeting Strategy Development and Client Coordination
9. Identifying Divergences and Clarifying Them With The Client
Building and pressuring clients for the tender using the 11. reverse auctioning strategy 12. successfully using the pooling technique to maximise benefits
13. Relationship-building strategy, bid strategy, and evaluation strategy
14. Using effective tender monitoring to indemnify the tender
15. Contracting - Developing a Strategy - Using a Scientific Approach
16. Formulation and Preparation of Construction Contract Documents
17. Contract Management Processes for the Pre- and Post-Construction Phase
Clearing, forwarding, and transportation
19. Transport Administration
20. Contract and Contract Term Interpretation
21. A Strategy-Building Approach to Cost and Time Overruns
22. Indian Laws for the Management of Construction Contracts
23. International Laws of FIDIC (EPC Turnkey Projects)
24. Preparing Work Orders ( Like Alstom Siemens Etc.)
25. Live Project Training for Negotiation and Procurement Methods
You can apply for jobs as a tendering engineer, contracts engineer, business development manager or executive, contract executive, construction contract manager, billing engineer or invoice engineer, technical invoice expert junior quantity surveyor, estimator, cost engineer, BBS engineer, document controller, etc. for projects involving construction of buildings, roads, highways, and bridges.
MANAGEMENT AND PLANNING FOR PROJECTS Engineer Level 5 Time Frame: 25 Days
1. An approach to critical thinking and problem solving
2. Strategic Analysis and Risk Assessment
3. Master Plan Development for Project Planning
4. Project Management Techniques Employed by Major MNCs and Construction Companies in India and Around the World
5. The Function of Project Managers in the Construction Sector
6. Project Budgeting with a Complete Analysis of All Factors
7. Actual Situation vs. Budget Amount Comparison
8. Monitoring Progress Using the Key Indicators Strategy
9. Primavera P6 with MS Project - Scheduling Software
10. Simple project coordination techniques involving the departments of accounts, human resources, and purchase and procurement
11. The generation of management information
12. Building an Execution Plan and Strategy for Modern Building Construction
Resettlement and Rehabilitation (R&R) for quick work advancement and Total Quality Control Planning (QAC) for quality assurance
15. Project managers at the site employ site (field) management techniques
16. Emergency Management in High Rise Buildings
17. Self-Evaluation of Site Construction Quality
18. Techniques for Cost and Time Control in Construction Projects
19. Monitoring Cash Flow - Budget vs. Actual Comparison
20. Green Sheet Report: Construction Projects Profit and Loss Calculation
SWOT evaluation for a construction project, page 21
Implementing JIT in any construction project, number 22,
Earned Value Management in Construction Projects, Chapter 23
You can apply for jobs as a planning engineer, project manager, general manager, in charge, tendering engineer, business development manager/executive, contract executive, construction contract manager, billing engineer / invoice engineer, technical invoice expert junior quantity surveyor, estimator, cost engineer, BBS engineer, document controller, etc. for projects involving construction of buildings, roads, highways, and bridges after completing Levels 1 through 5.