BHADANIS INSTITUTE'S TRAINING APPROVED BY GOVERNMENT OF INDIA AS A VERIFIED PROFESSION AS A QUANTITY SURVEYOR RULES , 1975 ( MAHARASHTRA) 1979 (WEST BENGAL)
CHECK APPROVAL AND RECONITION BELOW LINK
|DELHI /NCR REGION |
NEAR NIRMAN VIHAR METRO STATION (LAXMI NAGAR) BRANCH ADDRESS :- Street Number 6 , Angad Nagar West Laxmi Nagar
|PUNE (SWARGATE) |
Office No. 957 Near RashtraBhushan Chowk, Sukhrawar Peth, Police Colony, Swargate, Pune, Maharashtra 411042, India
|KOLKATA (SALT LAKE, SECTOR-5)|
BANGALORE ( MARATHALLI)
Click Here to Check our Online E- Learning Platform
BHADANIS INSTITUTE PROVIDE VERY IMPORTANT ONLINE OR OFFLINE TRAINING TO DIPLOMA (POLYTECHNIC) BTECH CIVIL ENG STUDENTS IN QUANTITYSURVEY FIELD CALL OR WHATSAPP US AT +918603333379
BHADANIS Quantity Surveying Courses are Designed as per the Current Market Trends and Requirements and Fresher or Experienced Civil Engineer Can Easily Join and Complete the Training in Online and Offline Mode Both and can easily get the knowledge which Market demands.
You must Become a Quantity Surveyor first before entering into Civil Engineering Field or holding any position in Construction Industry.
INSTITUTE FOR CONSTRUCTION PROFESSIONALS , CIVIL ENGINEERS, PLANNING ENGINEERS, QUANTITY SURVEYORS , ARCHITECTS , COST ENGINEERS , OWNERS , BUILDERS , CONTRACTORS AND OTHER ENGINEERS
ASIA'S LARGEST NUMBER OF
BOOKS PUBLISHER BY ANY INSTITUTE IN THE FIELD OF QUANTITY SURVEYING
WE BELIVE IN DELIVERING THE CONTENT TO THE HUNGRY PROFESSIONALS
OUR CERTIFICATE IS VALID IN THE MINISTRY OF UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (UAE), OMAN, QATAR, BAHRAIN , KUWAIT , SAUDI ARABIA AUSTRALIA , CANADA AND EUROPEN COUNTRIES
BHADANIS QUANTITY SURVEYING TRAINING INSTITUTE FOR
An Oldest and Most Trusted Institute for Civil Engineers !!
SINCE 3 February 1990 in INDIA , DUBAI, NEW ZEALAND,
CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT TRAINING INSTITUTE FULLY JOB ORIENTED SHORT TERM COURSES FOR CIVIL ENGINEERS DURATION ( 1 MONTH TO 6 MONTHS)
JOIN ONLINE TRAINING IN QUANTITY SURVEYING AND BECOME A CERTIFIED QUANTITY SURVEYOR PROFESSIONAL
BECOME A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL
OUR CERTIFICATE IS VALID IN INDIA, DUBAI, OMAN , QATAR, BEHRAIN, AUSTRALIA, CANADA, UK ETC.
BHADANIS INSTITUTE IS A TRAINING PARTNER OF CIOB, LONDON, MEMBER OF WORLD BANK GROUP , REGISTERED UNDER GOVT OF INDIA, AND ISO CERTIFIED
COURSES OFFERED :- QUANTITY SURVEYING & ESTIMATION , BILLING & PLANNING ENGINEERING, VALUATION ENGINEERING, HIGHWAY DESIGN ESTIMATION ENGINEER, QUALITY CONTROL / ASSURANCE, CONSTRUCTION TENDERING AND CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTS MANAGEMENT AND CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS MANAGEMENT
VALUATION OF LAND AND BUILDING (REAL ESTATE EXPERTISE) , INTERIOR WORKS ESTIMATION
FOR ONLINE TRAINING
FOR QUICK INFORMATION CALL OR WHATSAPP +918603333379
TAKE CLASSROOM TRAINING
NIGHT BACTCH FOR JOB HOLDERS
WE WELCOME ALL CONSTRUCTION PROFESSIONALS FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD FOR ONLINE TRAINING / LIVE TRAINING !!!
Note :- Admission for International Students will start from 10 Nov
After Completing Class Room or Online Training ~ Become Consultant or Start your Own Construction Company or You can Apply for the Position of Consultant, Planning Engineer, Project Manager, General Manager, Valuation Engineer, Incharge, Tendering Engineer, Business Development Manager/ Executive, Contract Executive, Construction Contract Manager, Billing Engineer / Invoice Engineer , Technical Invoice Expert Junior Quantity Surveyor , Estimator, Cost Engineer, BBS Engineer , Document Controller Etc. for the Projects of Buildings (Residential, Commercial , Industrial, Roads, Highways and Bridges in any part of the world !!!
****More than 1000000+ Numbers of Students Trained from all over the world
Roles and Responsibilities of the Construction Site Manager
What does a construction site manager's job entail? What exactly do construction site managers do and how do they do it? What does a site manager perform on a construction site?
Manager of a Construction Site Position Description
A construction site manager, also referred to as a building manager, construction manager, or site agent, is responsible for managing daily activities on a construction site or project to ensure that work is completed in a safe manner, on schedule, within budget, and to the required quality standards. It is the responsibility of the construction site manager to manage any delays or issues that arise on-site throughout a construction project, as well as to stay within the project's timeframe and budget.
Managing quality control, conducting health and safety checks, and inspecting completed work are other responsibilities of the position. In order to manage communications between all parties participating in the project's on-site development, a lot of construction site managers will be involved before any site activity begins.
The list of the most significant Construction Site Manager duties and responsibilities is included in this job description sample, as shown below. It can be altered to meet the particular Construction Site Manager profile that you, as a recruiter or job seeker, are attempting to fill.
the obligations and duties of the construction site manager
The job description for a construction site manager should list a number of duties and responsibilities, such as: managing hired help; meeting subcontractors; and visiting the site beforehand.
• Verifying work procedures follow building codes.
• Employing staff.
• Upholding standards for quality assurance
• Conducting inspections to ensure site and construction safety
Monitoring the progress of the job, as well as reviewing and generating site reports, plans, and drawings.
Utilizing specialised construction management computer programmes; problem-solving; and inspiring the workforce
• Communicating with clients, professional employees (including architects and surveyors), and the general public to update them on the status of the project
Site Manager for Construction Qualifications, skills, and necessities
Typical abilities and credentials for a construction site manager should be listed in the job description:
Knowledge of local building codes is essential. Other requirements include: a bachelor's degree in engineering, construction management, or a related field; prior job experience; basic computer skills, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel; and prior work experience.
• Software expertise in the field of construction management;
30 days for Level 1 in Quantity Surveying, Estimation and Costing, QA, and QC
1. Recognizing BHADANI'S Construction Management Training's Function and the Function of Construction Managers in the Construction Industry
2. An Overview of Artificial Intelligence (**New**)
3. Quality Assurance and Control Methods Employed (Basics)
4. Civil Engineering Construction Methodologies and Their Application in the Construction Industry
5. Report generation and analysis of identified construction activities
6. Producing Project Feasibility and Chartered Reports
Reports on the risk analysis and remediation of projects
8. Grasping and Examining the Architectural and Structural Drawings
9. Quantity Take-off From Drawings, Such As PCC, RCC, Reinforcement, Shuttering, Etc.
10. Quantity Take Off From the Architectural Drawings (Like Brickwork, Plaster Painting Putty Work Etc.)
11. Methods for Taking Off More Quickly from Civil Engineering Drawings
Analysis of All Civil Drawing Types with Appropriate Excel Formats Presentation
13. Generation and Preparation of Management Information Systems (MIS) in Proper Formats in accordance with IS Standards
14. Estimation of All Types of Civil, Interior, Bridge, Road, Highway, Canal, Culvert, Drain, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Projects Training
15. Design-Phase Estimation Methodology
16. Pre-Construction Estimation Methodology
17. Post-Construction Estimation Techniques
Calculator for concrete, steel, brickwork, plaster, painting, and other materials
Pre-Engineered Building (PEB) Estimation 19.
20. Training on Costing Techniques for All Types of Civil, Interior, Bridge, Road, Highway, Canal, Culvert, and Drain Projects as well as Training on Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing Projects for Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Projects
Risk-Based Costing is one of the 21 costing techniques.
22. Parametric costing is one of the costing techniques.
Costing Methodologies: Machinery Transport Management and Costing
24. Scope Analysis and Cost Analysis as Costing Techniques
25. Artificial Intelligence Costing Methods (**New**)
26. Costing Methodologies - Consulting Component and Software Component for the Construction Project
s-curve reporting 27
Planning labour deployment according to budget, number 28
Analysis of Productivity and Labour Economics at No. 29
30. Labor Output Analysis as Performed Under IS Code, Schedule of Rates, and BHADANI'S New Technique
Financial Order Quantity (EOQ) and Management
Analyzing machinery output based on market standards in number 32
33. Labor Cost and Loss Analysis for Equipment Used on a Construction Site
Daily Work Report (DWR) Preparation in accordance with Quantity Surveyor Standards, Section 34
35. The Bar Bending Schedule (BBS) of all RCC structures, including footing beams, slabs, columns, raft, footing, and staircase, among others.
36. Bill of Quantity (BOQ) Launch (Material and Preparation)
Rate Analysis for All Civil Work Types, Section 37
38. Contractor and client-side material reconciliation methods
Strategies for acquiring materials in accordance with quantity surveying methods 39.
Quantity Surveying on the Fly with Practical Experience
After passing Level 1, you can apply for junior positions in quantity surveying, estimating, cost engineering, BBS engineering, document control, etc. for projects including buildings, roads, highways, and bridges. 15 days is the duration.
1. Recognizing BHADANI'S Billing Engineer / Invoice Engineering's Contribution to India's and the World's Construction Management and Industry
2. Understanding the role of head office with respect to client coordination and billing engineering tasks at site offices
3. Billing Engineer must have knowledge of account basics
4. Client and Contractor Billing Processes for Construction
5. Contractor and client sides must both certify interim payments (IPC)
6. Client Billing, Subcontracting, and RA Bill Making
7. Billing with and without GST: Hands-on Experience
8. Billing Methods Used by Corporations, Public Sector Units, and CPWD
9. The Production of Invoices using ERP
10. Claim and Dispute Settlement Procedures, together with all necessary Billing and MIS Generation Methods
11. Material Engineering Invoices from the Contractor and the Client
12. Billing from other parties
Company billing for joint ventures and contractors
14. Small-business/vendor billing
15. Initial Billing and Post-Construction Billing
InterAlia Billing, International Billing Challan Generation 16.
17. The Claim Management Techniques Invoice Engineers Employ
18. Price Variations Claimed in accordance with Indian Government Norms
19. Quantity Variations Claimed in accordance with Indian Government Norms
Twenty. IS Codes with Nomenclatures for Measurement Mode
Claim of Extra Item Analysis of All Forms of Civil Works During Site Execution and Post Contracting Period 21.
Reconciling invoices from clients and vendors
After passing Levels 1 and 2, you can apply for jobs as a billing engineer or invoice engineer, technical invoice expert junior quantity surveyor, estimateor, cost engineer, BBS engineer, document controller, etc. for projects including building, roads, highways, and bridges (Contract Engineering)
LEVEL 3 & 4:
30 day duration.
Preparation of Tender Documents 1
2. Submission Guidelines for Tendering Documents
3. The creation of Tender Review Reports (T.R.R.) for Contractors and Consultants
4. Technical Bidding in Compliance with Government Regulations and Using BHADANI'S Technique
5. Financial Bidding In Line With Laws And BHADANI'S Technique
6. Guidelines for Creating Statutory Documents for a Tender
7. Buying and Negotiation Techniques Employed by Clients and Contractor's Side
8. Planning and coordinating the client's pre-bid meeting strategy
9. Discovering Deviations and Clarifying Them With The Client
10. Procurement research
12. Effective Pooling Technique to Use for the Tender to Get Maximum Benefits 11. Reverse Auctioning Strategy Building and Pressuring Client for the Tender
13. Relationship development, bid strategy, and evaluation strategy
14. Ensure the Tender is Protected by Appropriate Tender Monitoring.
15. Contracting - Using a Scientific Approach and a Strategy Building Approach
Formulation and Preparation of Construction Contracts Documents
17. Pre-construction and post-construction contract management procedures
17. Clearing, Forwarding, and Transportation
Managing Transportation 19
Twenty. Contract interpretation and terms
Cost overruns and time delays - a strategy-building approach
21. Construction Contract Management Laws in India
International laws FIDIC, number 23, (EPC Turnkey Projects)
24. Making Work Orders ( Like Alstom Siemens Etc.)
25. Live Project Training in Procurement and Negotiation Methods
After passing Levels 1 through 4, you can apply for jobs as a tendering engineer, contracts engineer, business development manager/executive, contract executive, construction contract manager, billing engineer/invoice engineer, technical invoice expert junior quantity surveyor, estimator, cost engineer, BBS engineer, document controller, etc. for projects involving construction of buildings, roads, highways, and bridges.
CONTROL AND PLANNING FOR PROJECTS Duration: 25 days for Engineering Level 5.
1. A critical-thinking and problem-solving methodology
Thinking strategically and analysing risks
3. Masterplan generation during project planning
4. Big MNC's and Construction Companies in India and Around the World Use Project Management Procedures
5. Project Manager Position in the Construction Sector
6. Creation of a project budget with a thorough examination of all relevant aspects.
7. Budget Amount and Actual Situation Comparison
8. Progress Checks Using the Key Indicators Strategy
9. MS Project Scheduling and Primavera P6 Software
10. Simple solutions for project coordination with the departments of accounts, human resources, and purchase and procurement
Eleven. Management Information Generation
12. Execution Plan and Strategy Building in Modern Building Construction
Resettlement and Rehabilitation (R&R) for quick work development 14. Quality Control using Total Quality Control Planning
Techniques used by project managers on-site for site (field) management
16. Emergency Situational Management in High-Rise Buildings
17. Self-Evaluation of the Construction Site for Quality
18. Strategies used in construction projects to control costs and timeliness
19. Budget vs. Actual Cash Flow Monitoring
20. Profit and Loss Calculation for Construction Projects in the Green Sheet Report
SWOT Analysis for a Construction Project
JIT implementation in any construction project, clause 22
Earned Value Management (EVM) in Construction Projects 23.
After passing Levels 1 through 5, you can apply for jobs as a planning engineer, project manager, general manager, in charge, tendering engineer, business development manager/executive, contract executive, construction contract manager, billing engineer / invoice engineer, technical invoice expert junior quantity surveyor, estimator, cost engineer, BBS engineer, document controller, etc. for projects involving construction of buildings, roads, highways, and bridges.