BHADANIS INSTITUTE'S TRAINING APPROVED BY GOVERNMENT OF INDIA AS A VERIFIED PROFESSION AS A QUANTITY SURVEYOR RULES , 1975 ( MAHARASHTRA) 1979 (WEST BENGAL)
CHECK APPROVAL AND RECONITION BELOW LINK
|DELHI /NCR REGION |
NEAR NIRMAN VIHAR METRO STATION (LAXMI NAGAR) BRANCH ADDRESS :- Street Number 6 , Angad Nagar West Laxmi Nagar
|PUNE (SWARGATE) |
Office No. 957 Near RashtraBhushan Chowk, Sukhrawar Peth, Police Colony, Swargate, Pune, Maharashtra 411042, India
|KOLKATA (SALT LAKE, SECTOR-5)|
BANGALORE ( MARATHALLI)
Click Here to Check our Online E- Learning Platform
BHADANIS INSTITUTE PROVIDE VERY IMPORTANT ONLINE OR OFFLINE TRAINING TO DIPLOMA (POLYTECHNIC) BTECH CIVIL ENG STUDENTS IN QUANTITYSURVEY FIELD CALL OR WHATSAPP US AT +918603333379
BHADANIS Quantity Surveying Courses are Designed as per the Current Market Trends and Requirements and Fresher or Experienced Civil Engineer Can Easily Join and Complete the Training in Online and Offline Mode Both and can easily get the knowledge which Market demands.
You must Become a Quantity Surveyor first before entering into Civil Engineering Field or holding any position in Construction Industry.
INSTITUTE FOR CONSTRUCTION PROFESSIONALS , CIVIL ENGINEERS, PLANNING ENGINEERS, QUANTITY SURVEYORS , ARCHITECTS , COST ENGINEERS , OWNERS , BUILDERS , CONTRACTORS AND OTHER ENGINEERS
ASIA'S LARGEST NUMBER OF
BOOKS PUBLISHER BY ANY INSTITUTE IN THE FIELD OF QUANTITY SURVEYING
WE BELIVE IN DELIVERING THE CONTENT TO THE HUNGRY PROFESSIONALS
OUR CERTIFICATE IS VALID IN THE MINISTRY OF UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (UAE), OMAN, QATAR, BAHRAIN , KUWAIT , SAUDI ARABIA AUSTRALIA , CANADA AND EUROPEN COUNTRIES
BHADANIS QUANTITY SURVEYING TRAINING INSTITUTE FOR
An Oldest and Most Trusted Institute for Civil Engineers !!
SINCE 3 February 1990 in INDIA , DUBAI, NEW ZEALAND,
CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT TRAINING INSTITUTE FULLY JOB ORIENTED SHORT TERM COURSES FOR CIVIL ENGINEERS DURATION ( 1 MONTH TO 6 MONTHS)
JOIN ONLINE TRAINING IN QUANTITY SURVEYING AND BECOME A CERTIFIED QUANTITY SURVEYOR PROFESSIONAL
BECOME A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL
OUR CERTIFICATE IS VALID IN INDIA, DUBAI, OMAN , QATAR, BEHRAIN, AUSTRALIA, CANADA, UK ETC.
BHADANIS INSTITUTE IS A TRAINING PARTNER OF CIOB, LONDON, MEMBER OF WORLD BANK GROUP , REGISTERED UNDER GOVT OF INDIA, AND ISO CERTIFIED
COURSES OFFERED :- QUANTITY SURVEYING & ESTIMATION , BILLING & PLANNING ENGINEERING, VALUATION ENGINEERING, HIGHWAY DESIGN ESTIMATION ENGINEER, QUALITY CONTROL / ASSURANCE, CONSTRUCTION TENDERING AND CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTS MANAGEMENT AND CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS MANAGEMENT
VALUATION OF LAND AND BUILDING (REAL ESTATE EXPERTISE) , INTERIOR WORKS ESTIMATION
FOR ONLINE TRAINING
FOR QUICK INFORMATION CALL OR WHATSAPP +918603333379
TAKE CLASSROOM TRAINING
NIGHT BACTCH FOR JOB HOLDERS
WE WELCOME ALL CONSTRUCTION PROFESSIONALS FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD FOR ONLINE TRAINING / LIVE TRAINING !!!
Note :- Admission for International Students will start from 10 Nov
After Completing Class Room or Online Training ~ Become Consultant or Start your Own Construction Company or You can Apply for the Position of Consultant, Planning Engineer, Project Manager, General Manager, Valuation Engineer, Incharge, Tendering Engineer, Business Development Manager/ Executive, Contract Executive, Construction Contract Manager, Billing Engineer / Invoice Engineer , Technical Invoice Expert Junior Quantity Surveyor , Estimator, Cost Engineer, BBS Engineer , Document Controller Etc. for the Projects of Buildings (Residential, Commercial , Industrial, Roads, Highways and Bridges in any part of the world !!!
****More than 1000000+ Numbers of Students Trained from all over the world
Construction Construction Site Manager Roles and Responsibilities
What does a construction site manager do? What are the tasks and obligations of a construction site manager? What does a construction site manager do?
A construction site manager's job description
A construction site manager, often referred to as a building manager, construction manager, or site agent, is responsible for managing daily operations and ensuring that work is completed on a construction site or project in a safe manner while adhering to the necessary quality standards. Construction site managers are responsible for managing any delays or issues that arise on-site throughout a construction project while also staying within the project's timeframe and budget.
The managing of quality control, health and safety checks, and the inspection of completed work are also a part of the function. Many construction site managers will be involved before site activity begins, and they are in charge of overseeing communications between all parties involved in the project's on-site development.
This sample job description for a construction site manager provides a list of the most significant tasks and obligations, which are listed below. It can be altered to meet the precise Construction Site Manager profile you're attempting to fill as a recruiter or job applicant.
duties and responsibilities of the construction site manager
The job description for a construction site manager should include a range of duties and responsibilities, such as: managing hired help; hosting meetings with subcontractors; and visiting the site beforehand.
• Verifying that work procedures adhere to building regulations.
• Producing reports.
• Recruiting personnel.
• Upholding quality control standards
• Conducting safety checks and guaranteeing job site and construction site safety
• Verifying and putting together site reports, plans, and drawings • Keeping track of how the job is going.
Using specialised computer software for construction management, problem-solving, and employee motivation.
• Communicating with clients and updating them on the status, as well as professional employees (such architects and surveyors) and the general public
Construction Site Manager Requirements, abilities, and qualifications
These typical abilities and credentials must to be listed in the job description for a construction site manager:
Experience in the field of construction management, construction science, or engineering is required. A bachelor's degree in one of those fields is also required.
• Software for construction management expertise;
Quantity Surveying, Estimation and Costing, QA and QC Level 1 - 30 Days
1. Recognizing the Function of BHADANI'S Construction Management Training and the Function of Construction Managers in the Construction Industry
Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (**New**)
3. Quality Control and Quality Assurance Techniques (Basics)
4. Civil Works Construction Methodologies and How They Are Used in the Construction Industry
5. Construction Activities Identification Analysis and Report Generation
Making Project Chartered and Feasible Reports
7. Project Risk Analysis and Action Reports
8. Comprehending and interpreting architectural and structural drawings
9. Quantity Take Off From the Drawings, Such As PCC, RCC, Reinforcement, Shuttering, Etc.
10. Quantity Takeoff From the Architectural Drawings (Like Brickwork, Plaster Painting Putty Work Etc.)
11. Methods for Faster Takeoff from Civil Drawings
12. Analysis of All Civil Drawings with Proper Presentation in Excel Formats
13. Creation and Preparation of Management Information Systems (MIS) in Proper Formats in Compliance with IS Standards
14. Estimation of All Types of Civil, Interior, Bridge, Roads, Highways, Canal, Culverts, Drains, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Projects Training
15. Estimation Methodology During the Design Phase
16. Pre-Construction Phase Estimation Methodology
17. Post-Construction Estimation Methodology
18. Calculator Concrete Steel, Brickwork, Plaster Painting, etc.
19. Pre-Engineered Building (PEB) Estimation
20. Costing Techniques of All Types of Civil, Interior, Bridge, Road, Highway, Canal, Culvert, Drain, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Projects Training
21. Risk-Based Costing Techniques
Costing Methodologies - Parametric Costing
23. Costing Methods - Machinery Transport Management and Costing
24. Scope Estimation and Cost Analysis
25. Artificial Intelligence Costing Techniques (**New**)
26. Costing Methodologies - Consulting Part and Software Use Part for the Construction Project
27. S-Curve Reporting
28. Planning for labour deployment in accordance with the budget
29. Labor Economics and Productivity Analysis
30. Labor Output Analysis in accordance with the IS Code, Schedule of Rates, and BHADANI'S New Technique
Economic Order Quantity (EOQ) and Management
Analysis of the output of machinery according to market standards, page 32
33. Profit and Loss Analysis for Labor and Equipment Used at a Construction Site
34. Creation of Daily Work Reports (DWR) in accordance with Quantity Surveyor Standards
35. Bar Bending Schedule (BBS) of All RCC Structures, Including Footing Beams, Slabs, Columns, Raft, Footing, Staircase, etc.
36. Bill of Quantity (BOQ) Take Off (Material and Preparation)
37. Rate Analysis of All Civil Works
Techniques for Material Reconciliation from the Perspectives of the Contractor and the Client
Material Procurement Strategies in accordance with Quantity Surveying Techniques 40.
FREE LANCE Quantity Surveying with Experience
After completing Level 1, you can apply for positions as a junior quantity surveyor, estimator, cost engineer, BBS engineer, document controller, etc. for projects including buildings, roads, highways, and bridges billing engineering Level 2. 15 Days is the duration.
Understanding the Role of BHADANI'S Billing Engineer / Invoice Engineering in the Construction Management and Industry of India and the World
2. Understanding the role in head office with client coordination and billing engineering tasks at the site office
3. Billing Engineer must have knowledge of account fundamentals
4. Client and Contractor Billing Procedures for Construction
5. Contractor and Client Side Interim Payment Certification (IPC)
6. RA Bill Making - Client Billing - Subcontracting
7. Billing with GST and Without GST - Expert Advice
8. Billing Methods Used by Corporations and PSUs
9. Invoice Generation Using ERP
10. Claim and Dispute Settlement Procedures and all necessary Billing and MIS Generation Techniques for the Same
11. Material Engineering Bills for the Contractor's and Client's Sides
12. Third-Party Contractor Billing
13. Joint venture firms and contractor billing
14. Petty/Vendor Billing
15. Preliminary Billing - Post Construction Billing
16. InterAlia Billing, International Billing Challan Generation
17. Claim Management Techniques Employed by Invoice Engineers
18. Claim of Price Variations as per Indian Government Norms
19. Quantity Variations Claim as Per Government of India Norms
20. Mode of Measurement according to IS Codes with Nomenclatures
21. Claim of Extra Item Analysis of All Types of Civil Works During the Site Execution and Post Contracting Period
Reconciliation of Vendor and Client Bills
After passing Levels 1 and 2, you can apply for positions as a Billing Engineer/Invoice Engineer, Technical Invoice Expert Junior Quantity Surveyor, Estimator, Cost Engineer, BBS Engineer, Document Controller, etc. for projects involving building, roads, highways, and bridges (Contract Engineering)
LEVEL 3 & 4:
1. Creating Tendering Documents
2. Tendering Documents Submission Instructions
3. The creation of Tender Review Reports (T.R.R.) for Consultants and Contractors
4. Technical Bidding in Compliance with Government Laws and Using BHADANI'S Technique
5. Financial Bidding in Compliance with Government Regulations and Using BHADANI'S Technique
6. Guidelines for Preparing Statutory Documents for the Tender
7. Purchasing and Negotiation Strategies Employed by Clients and Contractor's Side
8. Pre-bid meeting strategy development and client coordination
9. Identifying Deviations and Clarifying Them With The Client
10. Tender hunting
In order to build and pressurise clients for the tender, employ the 11. reverse auctioning strategy and the 12. pooling technique.
13. Evaluation Strategy - Bidding Strategy - Relationship Building
14. Defend the Tender by Using Effective Tender Monitoring
15. Contracting - A Strategy-Building Approach - A Scientific Approach
16. Formulation and Preparation of Construction Contracts Documents
17. Pre- and post-construction contract management procedures
18. Clearing, Forwarding, and Transportation
19. Transportation Management
20. Contract interpretation and terms
Cost overrun and time overrun: A strategy-building approach
22. Indian Laws for Construction Contract Management
23. FIDIC International Laws (EPC Turnkey Projects)
Work Order Preparation, Section 24 ( Like Alstom Siemens Etc.)
25. Live Project Training for Negotiation and Procurement Techniques
After passing Levels 1 through 4, you can apply for jobs as a tendering engineer, contracts engineer, business development manager or executive, contract executive, construction contract manager, billing engineer or invoice engineer, technical invoice expert junior quantity surveyor, estimator, cost engineer, BBS engineer, document controller, etc. for projects involving construction of buildings, roads, highways, and bridges.
PROJECTS MANAGEMENT AND PLANNING ENGINEERING Level 5 Duration: 25 Days
1. A critical-thinking and problem-solving strategy
2. Strategic Thinking and Risk Analysis
3. Project Planning - Master Plan Development
4. Big MNC's and Construction Companies of India and the World's Project Management Processes
5. A Project Manager's Role in the Construction Industry
6. Project Budgeting with Complete Analysis of All Factors
7. Actual Situation Compared to Budget Amount
8. Progress Monitoring Using the Key Indicators Strategy
9. Primavera P6 and MS Project Scheduling Software
10. Simple project coordination techniques involving the departments of accounts, human resources, and purchases and procurement
11. Management Information Generation
12. Execution Plan & Strategy Building for Modern Building Construction Trends
Resettlement and Rehabilitation (R&R) for quick work progress 14. Quality Assurance using Total Quality Control Planning
15. Site (Field) Management Techniques Employed by Project Managers on the Jobsite
16. Managing Emergencies in High-Rise Buildings
17. Self-Evaluation of the Site's Construction Quality
18. Cost and time management techniques utilised in construction projects
19. Cash Flow Monitoring - Budget vs. Actual Comparison
20. Green Sheet Report - Profit and Loss Calculation for Construction Projects
21. SWOT Analysis for Construction Project
22. JIT Implementation in Any Construction Project
Earned Value Management (EVM) in Construction Projects
After passing Levels 1 through 5, you can apply for jobs as a planning engineer, project manager, general manager, in charge, tendering engineer, business development manager/executive, contract executive, construction contract manager, billing engineer / invoice engineer, technical invoice expert junior quantity surveyor, estimator, cost engineer, BBS engineer, document controller, etc. for projects involving buildings, roads, highways, and bridges.