BHADANIS INSTITUTE'S TRAINING APPROVED BY GOVERNMENT OF INDIA AS A VERIFIED PROFESSION AS A QUANTITY SURVEYOR RULES , 1975 ( MAHARASHTRA) 1979 (WEST BENGAL)
CHECK APPROVAL AND RECONITION BELOW LINK
|DELHI /NCR REGION |
NEAR NIRMAN VIHAR METRO STATION (LAXMI NAGAR) BRANCH ADDRESS :- Street Number 6 , Angad Nagar West Laxmi Nagar
|PUNE (SWARGATE) |
Office No. 957 Near RashtraBhushan Chowk, Sukhrawar Peth, Police Colony, Swargate, Pune, Maharashtra 411042, India
|KOLKATA (SALT LAKE, SECTOR-5)|
BANGALORE ( MARATHALLI)
Click Here to Check our Online E- Learning Platform
BHADANIS INSTITUTE PROVIDE VERY IMPORTANT ONLINE OR OFFLINE TRAINING TO DIPLOMA (POLYTECHNIC) BTECH CIVIL ENG STUDENTS IN QUANTITYSURVEY FIELD CALL OR WHATSAPP US AT +918603333379
BHADANIS Quantity Surveying Courses are Designed as per the Current Market Trends and Requirements and Fresher or Experienced Civil Engineer Can Easily Join and Complete the Training in Online and Offline Mode Both and can easily get the knowledge which Market demands.
You must Become a Quantity Surveyor first before entering into Civil Engineering Field or holding any position in Construction Industry.
INSTITUTE FOR CONSTRUCTION PROFESSIONALS , CIVIL ENGINEERS, PLANNING ENGINEERS, QUANTITY SURVEYORS , ARCHITECTS , COST ENGINEERS , OWNERS , BUILDERS , CONTRACTORS AND OTHER ENGINEERS
ASIA'S LARGEST NUMBER OF
BOOKS PUBLISHER BY ANY INSTITUTE IN THE FIELD OF QUANTITY SURVEYING
WE BELIVE IN DELIVERING THE CONTENT TO THE HUNGRY PROFESSIONALS
OUR CERTIFICATE IS VALID IN THE MINISTRY OF UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (UAE), OMAN, QATAR, BAHRAIN , KUWAIT , SAUDI ARABIA AUSTRALIA , CANADA AND EUROPEN COUNTRIES
BHADANIS QUANTITY SURVEYING TRAINING INSTITUTE FOR
An Oldest and Most Trusted Institute for Civil Engineers !!
SINCE 3 February 1990 in INDIA , DUBAI, NEW ZEALAND,
CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT TRAINING INSTITUTE FULLY JOB ORIENTED SHORT TERM COURSES FOR CIVIL ENGINEERS DURATION ( 1 MONTH TO 6 MONTHS)
JOIN ONLINE TRAINING IN QUANTITY SURVEYING AND BECOME A CERTIFIED QUANTITY SURVEYOR PROFESSIONAL
BECOME A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL
OUR CERTIFICATE IS VALID IN INDIA, DUBAI, OMAN , QATAR, BEHRAIN, AUSTRALIA, CANADA, UK ETC.
BHADANIS INSTITUTE IS A TRAINING PARTNER OF CIOB, LONDON, MEMBER OF WORLD BANK GROUP , REGISTERED UNDER GOVT OF INDIA, AND ISO CERTIFIED
COURSES OFFERED :- QUANTITY SURVEYING & ESTIMATION , BILLING & PLANNING ENGINEERING, VALUATION ENGINEERING, HIGHWAY DESIGN ESTIMATION ENGINEER, QUALITY CONTROL / ASSURANCE, CONSTRUCTION TENDERING AND CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTS MANAGEMENT AND CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS MANAGEMENT
VALUATION OF LAND AND BUILDING (REAL ESTATE EXPERTISE) , INTERIOR WORKS ESTIMATION
FOR ONLINE TRAINING
FOR QUICK INFORMATION CALL OR WHATSAPP +918603333379
TAKE CLASSROOM TRAINING
NIGHT BACTCH FOR JOB HOLDERS
WE WELCOME ALL CONSTRUCTION PROFESSIONALS FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD FOR ONLINE TRAINING / LIVE TRAINING !!!
Note :- Admission for International Students will start from 10 Nov
After Completing Class Room or Online Training ~ Become Consultant or Start your Own Construction Company or You can Apply for the Position of Consultant, Planning Engineer, Project Manager, General Manager, Valuation Engineer, Incharge, Tendering Engineer, Business Development Manager/ Executive, Contract Executive, Construction Contract Manager, Billing Engineer / Invoice Engineer , Technical Invoice Expert Junior Quantity Surveyor , Estimator, Cost Engineer, BBS Engineer , Document Controller Etc. for the Projects of Buildings (Residential, Commercial , Industrial, Roads, Highways and Bridges in any part of the world !!!
****More than 1000000+ Numbers of Students Trained from all over the world
Concerning Ask yourself the following questions: • Do you have effective communication skills?
• Do you find that working with other individuals is more enjoyable?
• Do you have the ability to assess complex situations and maintain organisation?
• Do you possess an in-depth understanding of the building and construction industry?
Think about whether or not you would enjoy working in the construction sector if you believe that you would be effective in this profession.
Construction managers are accountable for the planning, organisation, direction, control, and evaluation of the activities that take place within a construction company or within a construction department that is housed within a company. This responsibility falls under the supervision of a general manager or another senior manager.
In the role of Construction Manager, you could be responsible for a variety of tasks, including the following:
• planning and preparing construction schedules and milestones, as well as monitoring progress in comparison to established schedules • preparing and submitting construction project budget estimates • planning and preparing construction schedules and milestones • preparing and submitting construction project budget estimates • preparing and submitting construction project budget estimates • planning, organising, directing, controlling, and evaluating construction projects from start to finish according to schedule, specifications, and budget • evaluating construction projects according to schedule, specifications, and budget
• Creating and putting into effect various programmes for quality control • Acting as a representative for your firm in topics such as the negotiation of business services and labour contracts • Acting as a representative for your firm in topics such as the negotiation of business services and labour contracts • Acting as a representative for your firm in topics such as the negotiation of business services and labour contracts • Representing your company in matters such as negotiating contracts with unions and business services • Representing your company in matters such as negotiating contracts with business services and unions • Representing your company in matters such as negotiating contracts with business services and unions • Acting as a representative for your company in various topics, such as commercial services and labour contracts
Workplace Policies and Procedures
It's not uncommon for construction managers to put in more hours than the standard 40-hour workweek requires. The number of additional hours that they work vary depending not just on the timetable of the job but also on any delays that may occur. They are frequently available at all times of the day and night, seven days a week, in order to deal with problems and emergencies.
If you are a Construction Manager, one of the options available to you for where you will work is either a central office or a field office that is situated on the construction site itself.
When it comes to a career in the building and construction sector, the foremost consideration that should be given is one's own personal safety. Construction managers are expected to constantly wear protective gear whenever they are on the job site, and they also receive training on how to work properly while they are on the job. This gear consists of protective gear such as hard hats, gloves, and boots with steel toes.
The Bhadani Institute of Construction Management and Quantity Surveying Institute for Civil Engineers Certification Program is a national programme that provides construction project managers, superintendents, and estimators with the opportunity to receive formal instruction as well as accreditation and certification in their respective fields. If you hold a certification in your area, both potential employers and other employees will be aware of your status as a trained professional. Additionally, it will help you in your quest to get a new job.
The amount of schooling you have, the amount of job experience you have, and your general capacity to satisfy the requirements of the programme are all factors that go into determining whether or not you are certified.
Students enrolled in the Diploma (Polytechnic) and Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering programmes at BHADANIS Institute are eligible to receive very important training in the field of quantity surveying either online or offline. PLEASE CALL US AT THE NUMBER LISTED ABOVE OR WHATSAPP US AT THE FOLLOWING NUMBER: +918603333379.
Civil Engineers, Whether They Are New to the Field or Have Years of Experience Under Their Belt, Have the Ability to Easily Join and Complete the Training in Either the Online or Offline Modes, and They Can Easily Acquire the Information That the Market Requires. The instruction, which is presented in both online and offline formats, is designed to be simple enough for inexperienced as well as seasoned civil engineers to readily participate in and finish. The BHADANIS Quantity Surveying Courses Have Been Developed in Order to Satisfy the Demands of the Industry and Take Into Account the Most Recent Developments that Have Taken Place within the Industry. The training, which may be completed either online or offline, has been made to be as easy to understand and follow along with as possible in order to accommodate participants of varying levels of expertise and familiarity with the field of civil engineering.
It is necessary to get a certification as a Quantity Surveyor if you want to work in the construction sector in any capacity, including as a civil engineer, or if you want to enter the area of civil engineering. This holds true regardless of the role that you envision playing for yourself in the future.
ONLINE TRAINING INSTITUTE FOR CONSTRUCTION PROFESSIONALS , CIVIL ENGINEERS, PLANNING ENGINEERS, QUANTITY SURVEYORS , ARCHITECTS , COST ENGINEERS , OWNERS , BUILDERS , CONTRACTORS AND OTHER ENGINEERS
WE BELIEVE IN DELIVERING THE CONTENT TO THE HUNGRY PROFESSIONALS WE ARE ASIA'S LARGEST NUMBER OF BOOKS PUBLISHER BY ANY INSTITUTE IN THE FIELD OF QUANTITY SURVEYING ON AMAZON WE ARE ASIA'S LARGEST NUMBER OF BOOKS PUBLISHER IN THE FIELD OF QUANTITY SURVEYING ON AMAZON WE WE BELIEVE IN DELIVERING THE CONTENT TO THE HUNGRY PROF WE BELIEVE IN DELIVERING CONTENT TO HUNGRY PROFESSIONALS WE BELIEVE IN DELIVERING CONTENT TO HUNGRY PROFESSIONALS WE BELIEVE IN DELIVERING CONTENT TO HUNGRY PROFESSIONALS WE BELIEVE IN DELIVERING CONTENT TO HUNGRY PROFESSIONALS WE BELIEVE IN DELIVERING CONTENT TO HUNGRY PROFESSIONALS WE BELI We have generated more publications on the topic of quantitative research on AM radio than any other university in Asia, making us the institution in Asia with the most published books in this field. All of these novels were published under our imprint.
OUR CERTIFICATE IS VALID IN THE MINISTRY OF THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (UAE), OMAN, QATAR, BAHRAIN, KUWAIT, SAUDI ARABIA, AUSTRALIA, CANADA, AND EUROPEAN COUNTRIES. IN ADDITION, IT IS VALID IN THE OTHER COUNTRIES LISTED. Our certification will be recognised as valid documentation by the United Arab Emirates Ministry of Foreign Affairs. BY THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES BHADANIS QUANTITY SURVEYING TRAINING INSTITUTE IN THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES, OUR CERTIFICATE HAS BEEN APPROVED FOR WORK IN THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES MINISTRY OF BHADANIS QUANTITY SURVEYING IN THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES.
An Organization That Is Widely Regarded As Being Widely Regarded As Both The Most Dependable And The Oldest Within The Field Of Civil Engineers!
Since it first opened its doors on February 3, 1990, the Construction Management Training Institute has been providing completely job-oriented instruction in the form of condensed, shorter-term courses for civil engineers in the countries of India, Dubai, New Zealand, and Sri Lanka. The Construction Management Training Institute is in charge of teaching these courses and is accountable for their delivery. YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO EARN YOUR CERTIFICATION AS A QUANTITY SURVEYOR PROFESSIONAL BY PARTICIPATING IN THE ONLINE TRAINING FOR QUANTITY SURVEYING THAT IS AVAILABLE TO YOU. THIS COULD BE DONE BY COMPLETING THE QUANTITY SURVEYING COURSE. ATTENDING ONE OF THESE CLASSES MAY REQUIRE ANYWHERE FROM ONE TO FIVE DAYS OF YOUR TIME, BUT THE DURATION OF THE CLASS MAY VARY (ONE MONTH TO SIX MONTHS).
BECOME A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL OUR CERTIFICATE HAS RECEIVED AUTHORIZATION FOR USE IN NUMEROUS DIFFERENT COUNTRIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INDIA, DUBAI, OMAN, QATAR, BEHRAIN, AUSTRALIA, CANADA, THE UK, AND OTHER NATIONS. BECOME A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL BECOME CERTIFI India, Dubai, Oman, Qatar, and Bahrain are just some of the countries that fall into this category.
Because of a partnership between the Chartered Institute of Building in London and the BHADANIS Institute, training is now being made available to anyone who are interested. IN ADDITION TO ALL OF THIS, IT HAS ACHIEVED THE ISO CERTIFICATION. IN ADDITION, IT IS REGISTERED UNDER THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA. IN ADDITION, IT IS A MEMBER OF THE WORLD BANK GROUP.
COURSES OFFERED:- QUANTITY SURVEYING & ESTIMATION , BILLING & PLANNING ENGINEERING, VALUATION ENGINEERING, HIGHWAY DESIGN ESTIMATION ENGINEER, QUALITY CONTROL / ASSURANCE, CONSTRUCTION TENDERING AND CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTS MANAGEMENT AND CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS MANAGEMENT VALUATION OF LAND AND BUILDING (REAL ESTATE EXPERTISE) , INTERIOR WORKS ESTIMATION
PLEASE CALL OR WHATSAPP +918603333379 IF YOU REQUIRE IMMEDIATE INFORMATION FOR EDUCATION THAT IS TAKEN ONLINE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS. I AM GRATEFUL. IN THE EVENT THAT YOU REQUIRE IMMEDIATE INFORMATION. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.
TAKE CLASSROOM TRAINING
ONLINE TRAINING NIGHT BATCH FOR EMPLOYEES Anyone who works in the construction industry, no matter where they are located in the world, is cordially welcomed to take part in either our online training or our live training!!! ONLINE TRAINING NIGHT BATCH FOR JOB HOLDERS
After Completing the Classroom or Online Training, you have the Option to Become a Consultant, Start Your Own Construction Company, or Apply for Positions Such as Planning Engineer, Project Manager, General Manager, Valuation Engineer, Incharge, Tendering Engineer, Business Development Manager/Executive, Contract Executive, Construction Contract Manager, Billing Engineer/Invoice Engineer, Technical Invoice Engineer, Business Development Manager/Executive, Contract Execution Engineer, Construction Contract Manager, Billing Engineer/Invoice Engineer, Technical
Over one million and a half students from a wide range of countries around the world have benefited from receiving an education through this programme. These pupils from from every region on the face of the earth.
Simply clicking on this link will get you started using WhatsApp in the United States. There are no further steps involved.
FOR EDUCATION TAKEN ONLINE
If you enrol in a surveying and construction management course that goes all the way up to level five, you have the opportunity to take your professional life to new heights and propel your career to new heights. Not only will this alter the course of your professional life in the construction industry, but it will also cause you to reevaluate your position within the sector as a whole.
The time range in question includes one full month. This category includes activities such as the collection of quantity data, the estimation and management of expenses, and the provision of preliminary quality assurance and control.
1. Acquiring an Understanding of the Role That BHADANI'S Construction Management Training Plays in the Construction Industry and the Role That Construction Managers Play in Their Roles Within the Construction Industry 1. Acquiring an Understanding of the Role That BHADANI'S Construction Management Training Plays in the Construction Industry 1. Acquiring an Understanding of the Ro 1. Acquiring an Awareness of the Function That BHADANI'S Construction Management Training Serves in the Building and Construction Sector 1. Acquiring an Awareness of One's Role in the Process 1. Gaining an Understanding of the Role That BHADANI's Construction Management Training Plays in the Industry of Building and Construction 1. Developing an Understanding of the Part That One Plays in the Process
2. An Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (Completely Rewritten and Updated) (Completely Rewritten and Updated) [Completely Rewritten and Updated]
3. Techniques for Quality Assurance and Control, Together with the Applications of Each Technique Individually (Basics)
4. The Construction Methodologies That Are Utilized When Constructing Civil Works and the Manner in Which Their Operations Are Carried Out Within the Construction Industry
5. The reporting of activities that are relevant to construction, including the identification and analysis of those activities, in addition to the compilation of reports
6. Putting Together Reports Concerning the Chartering of the Project and How Effectively It Was Carried Out
7. Gives a report on the risks that have been evaluated and the preventative measures that have been taken for the project.
8. Being familiar with the structural and architectural designs and having the capacity to interpret them
9. Quantity determined by computation based on the drawings, which may include PCC, RCC, reinforcement, shuttering, and other components with a comparable function.
10. utilising the architectural designs as a reference, determine the quantity of the various materials that will be required (Like Brickwork, Plaster Painting Putty Work Etc.)
11. Procedures to Follow in Order to Have a More Successful Launch, Constructed According to Civil Engineering Drawings
12. Evaluation of All Types of Civil Drawings, in Addition to the Completion of an Accurate Presentation in Excel Formats
13. The construction and organisation of management information systems (MIS) in accordance with information systems standards and the use of appropriate file formats
14. Instruction in Estimation for Any and All Kinds of Civil, Interior, Bridge, Road, Highway, Canal, Culvert, and Drainage Projects, in Addition to Training for Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing Work in Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Buildings and Facilities
15. Technique d'estimation throughout la process de conceptualization
Methods for the Approximate Calculation of Costs During the Post-Construction Phase of a Project 16. Methods for the Calculation of Estimates During the Pre-Construction Phase of a Project 17. Methods for the Calculation of Estimates During the Post-Construction Phase of a Project
18. Calculator for the Construction Industry That Takes Into Account Concrete, Steel, Brickwork, Plaster Painting, and Other Materials That Are Commonly Used in the Industry
19. The following serves as an example of the procedure that is utilised in order to ascertain the cost of a pre-engineered building (PEB)
20. Costing Techniques Instructional Programs for Any and All Types of Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Civil, Interior, Bridge, Roads, and Highways, Canal, Culvert, and Drainage, Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing Projects
The approach of pricing something based on the level of risk it entails comes in at number twenty-one on the list of strategies for calculating costs and prices.
The Parametric Costing Method comes in at number 22 on the list of approaches that can be used to approximate financial expenditures.
23. Methods for Providing an Approximation of Costs, Including Managing Business Operations and Determining Pricing for Transporting Equipment
24. Methods for Determining the Costs of a Project as well as Its Scope: Cost Analysis and Scope Estimation 24. Methods for Determining the Costs of a Project as Well as Its Scope 24.
25. Estimation Techniques (Completely Innovative) That Make Use Of Artificial Intelligence Methods for Estimating the Financial Components of the Construction Project, Including Those Relating to the Utilization of Consulting and Software 25. Estimation Techniques (Completely Innovative) That Make Use Of Artificial Intelligence Methods For Estimating the Financial Components Of The Construction Project 26. Techniques for Providing an Estimate of the Financial Aspects of a Construction Project
27. Utilizing an S-Curve for the Purpose of Statistical Analysis
28. In accordance with the plan for the finances, making preparations for the hiring of people
An Investigation into the Productivity of Labor Determined Using the IS Code, the Schedule of Rates, and BHADANI'S New Method A Study of Labor Output Calculated in Accordance with the IS Code, the Schedule of Rates, and BHADANI'S New Technique 29. An Investigation into Productivity and the Economics of Labor 30. A Study of Labor Output Calculated in Accordance with the IS Code, the Schedule of Rates, and BHADANI'S New Technique
The Economic Order Quantity, often known as EOQ (which is an abbreviation for the word "Economic Order Quantity"), and Management are both terms that are commonly abbreviated.
32. An Investigation into the Productivity of the Machines in Conjunction with the Standards of the Industry 33. A Statement of Profit and Loss in Relation to the Workforce and Equipment That Was Employed at the Construction Site
34. The development of the Daily Work Report (DWR) by making use of the Quantity Surveyor Standards as a point of reference.
35. A Bar Bending Schedule (BBS) for All RCC Structures, Including Footing Beams, Slabs, Columns, Rafts, Footing, and Staircases, etc. 35. A Bar Bending Schedule (BBS) for All RCC Structures 35. A Bar Bending Schedule (often abbreviated as BBS) for All RCC Structures 35. A Bar Bending Schedule, or BBS for short, for All RCC Structures
Take the entire quantity that is mentioned on the Bill of Quantity (BOQ), which is 36, and reduce it by one. (Source Material and Getting Ready)
37. A Comprehensive and In-Depth Cost Analysis of the Many Different Kinds of Civil Construction Projects
Methods of Material Confirmation from the Client's Perspective and the Contractor's Perspective 38. 39. Procedures and Methods for Obtaining Materials in Accordance with the Protocols Employed in Quantity Surveying 40. Quantity Surveying Services Available on a Freelance Basis and Including Experience in the Field 38. Methods of Material Confirmation Considering the Contractor and the Client's Points of View 39. Procedures and Methods for Obtaining Materials in Accordance with the Protocols Employed in Quantity Surveying
When you have completed Level 1, you will be qualified to submit an application for opportunities in Level 2 of the Building, Roads, Highways, and Bridges Billing Engineering programme. Among these roles are Junior Quantity Surveyor, Estimator, Cost Engineer, BBS Engineer, and Document Controller. Other roles include BBS Engineer and Document Controller. BBS Engineer and Document Controller are two of the other positions available. Candidates must have completed Level 1 in order to be considered for these positions. a period of time that lasts for a total of one month and has fifteen days in it
1. Acquiring the Knowledge Necessary to Understand the Roles Played by BHADANI's Billing Engineer and Invoice Engineering in the Management and Operation of the Construction Industry in India and Throughout the World in General
2. Performing Billing Engineering Responsibilities at the Site Office While Being Aware of Your Role at the Head Office Regarding Client Coordination
3. The requirement imposed on the billing engineer to have at least a fundamental understanding of accounting
4. Procedures for Construction Billing Contemplated Within the Context of the Construction Industry From the Perspectives of Both the Client and the Contractor
5. Certification of Interim Payments (IPC) from both the Client Side of the Transaction as well as the Contractor Side of the Transaction in Order to Complete the Transaction
6. The acquisition of accounts receivable, the billing of clients, and the subcontracting of service provision place your company in the hands of trained professionals when it comes to billing with and without GST.
8. The Diverse Approaches Taken by CPWD, Corporations, and Other Public Sector Organizations Toward the Process of Invoicing Customers for the Services They Supply
9. The Formulation of Invoices Via the Implementation of ERP Systems
10. The Procedures for the Settlement of Claims and Disputes, in addition to Any and All Necessary Methods in Billing and MIS Generation for the Same; and 11.
11. Invoices for the Material Engineering Work That Will Be Carried Out on Either the Customer's Side or the Contractor's Side of the Transaction in the Future
12. Billing Procedures for Freelancers and Other Independent Contractors Who Are Working for Third Parties
13. Procedures for the Billing of Independent Contractors as well as Businesses Participating in Joint Ventures
14. Invoicing of Merchandise and Services of a Minor Nature 16. Billing of Interalia Goods and Services, as well as the Generation of International Billing Challans 15. Invoicing of Preliminary and Post-Construction Work 16.
17. The Steps That Invoice Engineers Have to Take in Order to Properly Handle the Administration of Insurance Claims 18. Claims for Price Variation in Accordance with the Regulations Set by the Government of India (in Indian) 19. A Request for Adjustments to the Quantity in Accordance with the Standards Set by the Government of India
20. The Method of Measuring in Accordance with the IS Codes and Their Nomenclatures
The Claim of Extra Item Analysis of Any and All Types of Civil Works During Site Execution as well as During the Post-Contracting Period of the Project 21. The Claim of Extra Item Analysis of Any and All Types of Civil Works During Site Execution as well as During the Post-Contracting Period
22. Vendor Vs. Client Bill Reconciliation
After successfully completing Levels 1 and 2, you will be qualified to apply for opportunities in the industries of Building, Roads, and Highways and Bridges Tendering, as well as Construction Contracts Management. You will be qualified to apply for a variety of professions, some of which are Billing Engineer / Invoice Engineer, Technical Invoice Expert Junior Quantity Surveyor, Estimator, Cost Engineer, BBS Engineer, Document Controller, and a great deal of other positions (Contract Engineering)
LEVEL 3 & 4:
- DURATION:- 30 DAYS
1. The Compilation of the Request for Proposal Documents in Addition to Any Other Materials That May Be Relevant
2. Tendering Documents Submission Guidelines
3. The compilation of tender review reports, or T.R.Rs for short, on behalf of the consultants and contractors who are participating in the project.
4. Competitive Bidding Regarding Technical Issues In accordance with the Laws that have been enacted by the Government in addition to the Approach of BHADANI 4. Competitive Bidding Regarding Technical Issues
5. Financial Bidding in Accordance with the Laws of the Government and Using BHADANI's Method Techniques for the Preparation of Statutory Documents in Regards to the Tender 5. Financial Bidding in Accordance with the Laws of the Government 5. Using BHADANI's Method Techniques for the Preparation of Statutory 5. Competitive Financial Offers that Comply with All Applicable Laws of the Government 5. In Regarding the Tender, BHADANI's Method and Techniques for the Preparation of Statutory Documents
7. The Purchasing and Bargaining Strategies Utilized by Customers, in Addition to Those Utilized by the Contractor's Side of the Deal [7.] [7.] [7.]
8. The formulation of bid strategies and the advance coordination of those plans with the client before the meeting
9. After determining the areas in which there are discrepancies, have a conversation with the customer about those variances.
10. Tender Hunting
11. A tactic that is centred on the use of reverse auctions with the goal of expanding clientele and increasing the amount of pressure that is placed on them to participate in the tender. 12. Put an effective pooling strategy to work for the tender so that you can gain the maximum possible benefits from it. This will ensure that you receive the maximum possible benefits. 11. A tactic that is centred on the use of reverse auctions with the goal of expanding clientele and increasing the amount of pressure that is placed on them to participate in the tender.
13. Strategies for Assessing Performance, Forming Connections, and Acquiring Contracts
14. In order to be reimbursed for the tender, it is imperative that an effective monitoring system be put in place for the tender. This is very necessary in order for us to recoup the money we spent on the tender.
15. Method Entering Into Contracts While Relying on the Development of Strategies and the Scientific Method
Documentation pertaining to construction contracts is the topic of discussion for the sixteenth item on the agenda, which is the development and drafting of such documentation.
18. Services Relating to Clearing and Shipping, in Addition to Other Forms of Transportation 17. The Procedures for Contract Management That Should Be Followed Throughout Both the Pre-Construction and Post-Construction Phases of the Project 18.
19. Transport Management
20. The Process That Is Employed When Constructing a Strategy With Regard to Overruns in Both Cost and Time 22. The Applicability of India's Legal System to the Management of Construction Contracts 21. The Method Used in the Establishment of the Interpretation of Contracts and the Clauses Therein 22. The Method Used in the Establishment of the Interpretation of Contracts and the Clauses Therein
23. The FIDIC's Work on the Interpretation of International Legal Systems (EPC Turnkey Projects)
24. The Detailed Instructions for Creating Work Orders in Step-by-Step Format ( Like Alstom Siemens Etc.)
25. Experience in the Real World with Highly Developed Purchasing and Bargaining Skills While Participating in Real-Time Operations
After candidates have successfully completed Levels 1 through 4, they are eligible to apply for positions such as Tendering Engineer, Contracts Engineer, Business Development Manager/Executive, Contract Executive, Construction Contract Manager, Billing Engineer/Invoice Engineer, Technical Invoice Expert Junior Quantity Surveyor, Estimator, Cost Engineer, BBS Engineer, Document Controller, etc. for construction projects involving buildings, roads, highways, and bridges. The minimum educational requirement for applicants is a bachelor's degree.
PROJECTS MANAGEMENT AND PLANNING If you take the minimum amount of time to complete ENGINEERING Level 5, which is 25 days, then you will be successful.
1. A tactic that, in addition to improving one's ability to solve problems, encourages both analytic and deductive modes of thinking
2. Conducting a detailed risk assessment and formulating a defence strategy
3. The creation of a detailed strategy for the entire project, which is more often known as the master plan
4. Project Management Strategies Employed by Large Multinational Corporations and Local Construction Companies Around the World in the Building and Construction Sector in the Building and Construction Industry 4. 5. The Function of the Project Manager in the Real Estate and Building Construction Industries of the Economy 6. The establishment of the budget for the project, which should include an examination of all of the important aspects. 4. Project Management Strategies Employed by Large Multinational Corporations and Local Construction Companies Around the World in the Building and Construction Sector in the Building and Construction Industry 4. 4. The Importance of the Project Manager in the United Kingdom's Building and Construction Industry 5. The
7. A contrast of the current state of affairs with the allocation of financial resources that has been planned for it in the budget
8. Ongoing Assessment of Performance Taking into Account the Completion of the Implementation of the Key Indicators Strategy
9. Planning programmes that are based on the Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project software 10. Techniques for Coordinating Projects with the Accounts, Human Resources, Purchase, and Procurement Departments, Together with Straightforward Answers 9. Planning programmes that are based on the Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project software 10. Methods for Coordinating Projects with the Departments of Purchase, Human Resources, and Accounts and Procurement
11. The Gathering of Information and Acquiring of Knowledge That Are Associated with Administration
12. Modern Building Construction Trends and the Methods That Need to Be Employed in Order to Put Them Into Practice Building construction trends and methods that need to be employed in order to put them into practise
13. Resettlement and Rehabilitation (R&R), sometimes known as "R&R," is an initiative whose primary objective is to facilitate the quick expansion of activities. 14. Total Quality Control Planning in addition to Quality Control Planning and Assurance for Quality Control
15. The Methods of Site Management (Field Management) That Are Employed by Project Managers While They Are on Site at the Construction Site or Other Location in Order to Manage the Site 16. The Protocols That Should Be Obeyed in the Event of an Emergency in High-Rise Buildings 17. The Procedures for On-Site Quality Assurance in Construction Through the Use of Personal Inspections 15. The Methods of Site Management (Field Management) That Are Employed by Project Managers While They Are on Site at the Construction Site 18. Strategies for the Efficient and Accurate Management of Time and Money When Working on Construction Projects
19. For the Cash Flow Monitoring, an Analysis of the Difference Between the Cash Flow Forecast and the Actual Results
20. Determination of Revenues and Expenses Associated with Building Projects in Accordance with the Green Sheet Report
21. A Study Conducted on the Construction Project Utilizing the STEEPLE Methodology
22. When it comes to construction projects, the Just-In-Time (JIT) methodology ought to be used as frequently as is humanly practicable.
During the course of construction projects, Earned Value Management, also abbreviated as EVM at times, is a method that is regularly put into practise.
After you have completed Level 1 through Lev, you will be qualified to apply for positions such as Planning Engineer, Project Manager, General Manager, Incharge, Tendering Engineer, Business Development Manager/Executive, Contract Executive, Construction Contract Manager, Billing Engineer/Invoice Engineer, Technical Invoice Expert Junior Quantity Surveyor, Estimator, Cost Engineer, BBS Engineer, Document Controller, etc. for the projects of Building, Roads, and Highways, etc. If you have completed Level 1 through Lev, you will These roles include the following ones: These positions include but are not limited to the following: If you would want information about the class addressed to you, please be sure to fill out the following form in its entirety. You shouldn't waste your time with this training since it will help you improve in your profession and it is completely personalised to those requirements. The reason why you shouldn't waste your time with this training is because it is completely customised to the requirements of the market. You only need to fill out this form to get answers to all of your questions; if you prefer, you can also give us a call or send us a message on Whatsapp at the following number: +919990990844.