BHADANIS INSTITUTE'S TRAINING APPROVED BY GOVERNMENT OF INDIA AS A VERIFIED PROFESSION AS A QUANTITY SURVEYOR RULES , 1975 ( MAHARASHTRA) 1979 (WEST BENGAL)
CHECK APPROVAL AND RECONITION BELOW LINK
|DELHI /NCR REGION |
NEAR NIRMAN VIHAR METRO STATION (LAXMI NAGAR) BRANCH ADDRESS :- Street Number 6 , Angad Nagar West Laxmi Nagar
|PUNE (SWARGATE) |
Office No. 957 Near RashtraBhushan Chowk, Sukhrawar Peth, Police Colony, Swargate, Pune, Maharashtra 411042, India
|KOLKATA (SALT LAKE, SECTOR-5)|
BANGALORE ( MARATHALLI)
Click Here to Check our Online E- Learning Platform
BHADANIS INSTITUTE PROVIDE VERY IMPORTANT ONLINE OR OFFLINE TRAINING TO DIPLOMA (POLYTECHNIC) BTECH CIVIL ENG STUDENTS IN QUANTITYSURVEY FIELD CALL OR WHATSAPP US AT +918603333379
BHADANIS Quantity Surveying Courses are Designed as per the Current Market Trends and Requirements and Fresher or Experienced Civil Engineer Can Easily Join and Complete the Training in Online and Offline Mode Both and can easily get the knowledge which Market demands.
You must Become a Quantity Surveyor first before entering into Civil Engineering Field or holding any position in Construction Industry.
INSTITUTE FOR CONSTRUCTION PROFESSIONALS , CIVIL ENGINEERS, PLANNING ENGINEERS, QUANTITY SURVEYORS , ARCHITECTS , COST ENGINEERS , OWNERS , BUILDERS , CONTRACTORS AND OTHER ENGINEERS
ASIA'S LARGEST NUMBER OF
BOOKS PUBLISHER BY ANY INSTITUTE IN THE FIELD OF QUANTITY SURVEYING
WE BELIVE IN DELIVERING THE CONTENT TO THE HUNGRY PROFESSIONALS
OUR CERTIFICATE IS VALID IN THE MINISTRY OF UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (UAE), OMAN, QATAR, BAHRAIN , KUWAIT , SAUDI ARABIA AUSTRALIA , CANADA AND EUROPEN COUNTRIES
BHADANIS QUANTITY SURVEYING TRAINING INSTITUTE FOR
An Oldest and Most Trusted Institute for Civil Engineers !!
SINCE 3 February 1990 in INDIA , DUBAI, NEW ZEALAND,
CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT TRAINING INSTITUTE FULLY JOB ORIENTED SHORT TERM COURSES FOR CIVIL ENGINEERS DURATION ( 1 MONTH TO 6 MONTHS)
JOIN ONLINE TRAINING IN QUANTITY SURVEYING AND BECOME A CERTIFIED QUANTITY SURVEYOR PROFESSIONAL
BECOME A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL
OUR CERTIFICATE IS VALID IN INDIA, DUBAI, OMAN , QATAR, BEHRAIN, AUSTRALIA, CANADA, UK ETC.
BHADANIS INSTITUTE IS A TRAINING PARTNER OF CIOB, LONDON, MEMBER OF WORLD BANK GROUP , REGISTERED UNDER GOVT OF INDIA, AND ISO CERTIFIED
COURSES OFFERED :- QUANTITY SURVEYING & ESTIMATION , BILLING & PLANNING ENGINEERING, VALUATION ENGINEERING, HIGHWAY DESIGN ESTIMATION ENGINEER, QUALITY CONTROL / ASSURANCE, CONSTRUCTION TENDERING AND CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTS MANAGEMENT AND CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS MANAGEMENT
VALUATION OF LAND AND BUILDING (REAL ESTATE EXPERTISE) , INTERIOR WORKS ESTIMATION
FOR ONLINE TRAINING
FOR QUICK INFORMATION CALL OR WHATSAPP +918603333379
TAKE CLASSROOM TRAINING
NIGHT BACTCH FOR JOB HOLDERS
WE WELCOME ALL CONSTRUCTION PROFESSIONALS FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD FOR ONLINE TRAINING / LIVE TRAINING !!!
Note :- Admission for International Students will start from 10 Nov
After Completing Class Room or Online Training ~ Become Consultant or Start your Own Construction Company or You can Apply for the Position of Consultant, Planning Engineer, Project Manager, General Manager, Valuation Engineer, Incharge, Tendering Engineer, Business Development Manager/ Executive, Contract Executive, Construction Contract Manager, Billing Engineer / Invoice Engineer , Technical Invoice Expert Junior Quantity Surveyor , Estimator, Cost Engineer, BBS Engineer , Document Controller Etc. for the Projects of Buildings (Residential, Commercial , Industrial, Roads, Highways and Bridges in any part of the world !!!
****More than 1000000+ Numbers of Students Trained from all over the world
construction construction site manager responsibilities and roles
What is a Construction Site Manager's job description? What are the tasks and obligations of a construction site manager? What is a Construction Site Manager responsible for?
A construction site manager's duties and responsibilities
A construction site manager, also referred to as a building manager, construction manager, or site agent, oversees daily operations and makes sure that work is completed in a construction site or project in a safe manner, on schedule, within budget, and in accordance with the necessary quality standards. In addition to managing any delays or issues that arise on-site during a building project, construction site managers are expected to stay within the project's timeframe and budget.
In addition, supervising quality control, doing health and safety checks, and inspecting completed work are all a part of the job. A lot of construction site managers will be involved before any site activity begins, and they are in charge of overseeing communications between all parties participating in the project's on-site development.
The following list of crucial Construction Site Manager duties and responsibilities is included in this job description sample for a manager of construction sites. As a recruiter or job seeker, you can alter it to meet the precise Construction Site Manager profile you're attempting to fill.
duties and responsibilities of a construction site manager
The job description for a construction site manager should include a number of duties and responsibilities, such as: • Supervising hired help • Meeting with subcontractors • Arriving early at the job site.
• Verifying that work procedures follow building rules.
• Composing reports.
## Hiring employees.
• Upholding quality control measures
• Conducting safety checks and guaranteeing the security of building sites
Monitoring the development of the job. Checking and creating site reports, plans, and drawings.
Utilizing specialised construction management computer programmes, problem-solving, and employee motivation.
• Communicating with clients and updating the public, as well as professional employees (such architects and surveyors),
Construction Site Supervisor Requirements, Competencies, and Qualifications
The job description for a construction site manager should mention the following typical abilities and credentials:
Prior professional experience • Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel at a minimum • A bachelor's degree in construction management, construction science, or engineering is required • Knowledge of regional building codes is essential
• Leadership abilities; • Software for construction management knowledge
QA and QC Level 1 in Quantity Surveying, Estimation, and Costing - 30 Days
Understanding the Functions of Construction Managers in the Construction Industry and the Functions of BHADANI'S Construction Management Training
2. Artificial Intelligence Overview (New)
3. Techniques for quality assurance and control (Basics)
4. Civil Works Construction Methodologies and Their Application in the Building Industry
5. Reporting and Analysis of Construction Activity Identification
Making Project Feasibility and Chartered Reports, 6.
Reports on Project Risk Analysis and Action
8. Accurately Interpreting and Reading Architectural and Structural Drawings
9. Quantity Takeoff From Drawings, Such As PCC, RCC, Reinforcement, Shuttering, Etc.
10. Quantity Takeoff From Architectural Drawings (Like Brickwork, Plaster Painting Putty Work Etc.)
11. Quicker Takeoff Techniques from Civil Engineering Drawings
12. Analysis of All Civil Drawings with Proper Excel Format Presentation
13. Creation and Preparation of Management Information Systems (MIS) Using Appropriate Formats in Compliance with IS Standards
14. Estimation of All Types of Civil, Interior, Bridge, Road, Highway, Canal, Culvert, Drainage, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Projects Training
15. Estimation Methodology in the Design Phase
16. Methodology for Estimation During the Pre-Construction Phase
17. Post-Construction Phase Estimation Methodology
18. Calculator for the construction of concrete, steel, brickwork, plaster, and other materials.
19. Estimating pre-engineered buildings (PEB)
20. Costing Techniques of All Types of Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Projects, Bridges, Roads, Highways, Canals, Culverts, and Drains, Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing Training
21. Risk Based Costing as a Costing Technique
22. Parametric Costing, a Costing Technique
23. Costing Methods - Management and Costing of the Transport of Machinery
Scope estimation and cost analysis are two of the 24 costing techniques.
Artificial Intelligence Costing Methods (**New**), No. 25
26. Costing Methodologies for Consulting and Software Use in Construction Projects
30. S-Curve Reporting
28. Budget-compliant labour deployment planning
29. Analysis of Labor Economics and Productivity
30. Labor Output Analysis Using the IS Code, Schedule of Rates, and New BHADANI Technique
Economic Order Quantity and Management (31)
Analysis of machinery output based on market standards, page 32
33. A Profit and Loss Analysis of the Labor and Equipment Used at a Construction Site
34. Preparation of Daily Work Reports (DWR) in accordance with Standards for Quantity Surveyors
35. Bar Bending Schedule (BBS) of All RCC Structures, Such as Footing Beams, Slabs, Columns, Raft, Footing, Staircase, etc.
Takeoff for the Bill of Quantity (BOQ) 36 (Material and Preparation)
Rate Analysis of All Civil Works, Number 37
38. Contractor and client methods for material reconciliation
39. Material Procurement Strategies based on Quantity Surveying Methodologies 40.
FREELANCE Quantity Surveying with Experience
After passing Level 1, you may apply for positions as a junior quantity surveyor, estimator, cost engineer, BBS engineer, document controller, etc. for projects including construction of buildings, roads, highways, and bridges. time period: 15 days
1. Recognizing the Function of Bhadani's Billing Engineer/Invoice Engineering in Indian and Global Construction Management
2. Performing billing engineering tasks at the site office and comprehending the head office's role in client coordination
3. Billing Engineer must know account fundamentals
4. Client-side and contractor-side construction billing procedures
5. Contractor as well as Client Side Interim Payment Certification (IPC)
6. Client billing and subcontracting for RA
7. GST Billing and Non-GST Billing: Expert Advice
8. Billing Methods Used by CPWD, Corporations, and PSUs
9. ERP-Based Invoice Generation
10. Claims and Dispute Resolution Processes and All Necessary Billing and MIS Generation Methods for Them
11. Material Engineering Bills for Both the Client and Contractor
12. Billing by independent contractors
Joint-venture firms and contractor billing
Petty/Vendor Billing 14.
15. Post-Construction Billing for Initial Billing
The International Billing Challan Generation feature of InterAlia Billing 16.
17. Claim Management Techniques Employed by Billing Engineers
18. Claim of Price Variations as Per Government of India Norms
19. Claim of Quantity Variations in accordance with Government of India Norms
20. The mode of measurement according to the IS codes and nomenclatures
Claim of Extra Item Analysis of All Types of Civil Works During Site Execution and Post-Contracting Period, 21.
Reconciliation of Vendor vs Client Bills
You can apply for positions as a Billing Engineer/Invoice Engineer, Technical Invoice Expert Junior Quantity Surveyor, Estimator, Cost Engineer, BBS Engineer, Document Controller, etc. after passing Levels 1 and 2. These positions are for projects involving building, roads, highways, and bridges as well as construction contracts management (Contract Engineering)
LEVEL 3 & 4:
30 days. - DURATION
preparing the tendering documents.
2. Submission Instructions for Tendering Documents
3. Tender Review Reports (T.R.R.) Generation for Contractors and Consultants
4. Technical Bidding in Compliance with Government Laws and in accordance with BHADANI'S Technique
5. Financial Bidding Complying with Government Regulations and Using BHADANI'S Technique
Techniques for Preparing Statutory Documents for the Tender, number six
7. Strategies for Clients and the Contractor's Side in Purchasing and Negotiations
8. Developing a pre-bid meeting strategy and coordinating with the client
9. Recognizing Disparities and Clarifying Them With The Client
10. Tender searching
Pooling Technique must be used successfully for the Tender to acquire Maximum Benefits 11. Reverse Auctioning Strategy Building and Pressuring Client for the Tender 12.
13. Relationship-building, bidding, and evaluation strategies
14. Ensure the Tender is Indemnified by Using Effective Tender Monitoring
15. Contracting: A Strategy-Building Approach with a Scientific Approach
Formulation and Creation of Construction Contracts Documents 16.
17. Contract Management Pre-Construction and Post-Construction Phase Procedures
17. Clearing, Forwarding, and Transport
Transport Management 19.
20. Contract interpretation and contract terms
Cost and time overruns: a strategy-building approach
Indian Construction Contract Management Laws, Chapter 22
International Laws FIDIC 23 (EPC Turnkey Projects)
24. Creation of Work Orders ( Like Alstom Siemens Etc.)
25. Live Project Training for Negotiation Techniques and Procurement
You can apply for positions as a tendering engineer, contracts engineer, business development manager or executive, contract executive, construction contract manager, billing engineer or invoice engineer, technical invoice expert, junior quantity surveyor, estimator, cost engineer, BBS engineer, document controller, etc. for projects involving construction of buildings, roads, highways, and bridges.
PLANNING AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT 25 days for Engineering Level 5.
1. An approach to problem-solving and critical thinking
2. Risk analysis and strategic thinking
3. Project Scheduling - Master Plan Development
4. Big MNC's and International Construction Companies' Project Management Processes for the Construction Industry
5. Project Manager Role in the Construction Industry
6. Making a project budget while taking into account all relevant factors
7. Actual Results Compared to Budget Amount
8. Tracking Development Using the Key Indicators Strategy
9. Primavera P6 software and MS Project - Scheduling
10. Simple project coordination techniques with the purchase, procurement, and HR departments
Management Information Generation, 11.
Execution Plan & Strategy Building for Modern Building Construction Trends
14. Quality Assurance with Total Quality Control Planning 15. Resettlement and Rehabilitation (R&R) for quick work progress
15. Site (Field) Management Techniques Employed on the Jobsite by Project Managers
16. High-Rise Building Emergency Management
17. Site-specific self-inspection of construction quality
18. Cost and time management techniques in construction projects
19. Budget vs. Actual Comparison for Cash Flow Monitoring
Green Sheet Report: Determining Profit and Loss for Construction Projects, page 20
21. SWOT Evaluation of a Construction Project
22. Using JIT in all construction projects
Twenty-three. Earned Value Management (EVM) in Construction Projects
You can apply for positions as a planning engineer, project manager, general manager, in charge, tendering engineer, business development manager/executive, contract executive, construction contract manager, billing engineer / invoice engineer, technical invoice expert junior quantity surveyor, estimator, cost engineer, BBS engineer, document controller, etc. for projects involving construction of buildings, roads, highways, and bridges after completing Levels 1 through 5.